The Origins of the Grass Foundation
AuthorZottoli, Steven J.
MetadataShow full item record
In the fall of 1935, Albert M. Grass and Ellen H. Robinson both came to the Department of Physiology at Harvard Medical School (HMS). This entirely fortuitous confluence of their lives led to their marriage, to a commercial endeavor-the Grass Instrument Company-that would provide equipment of high quality to neuroscientists and other physiologists for over half a century, and finally to the formation of The Grass Foundation, which has benefited the neuroscience community since 1955.
From the Biological Bulletin 201 (October 2001)