Show simple item record

dc.date.accessioned2017-07-20T12:21:32Z
dc.date.available2017-07-20T12:21:32Z
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10776/12860
dc.descriptionThe Anderson School of Natural History on Penikese Island
dc.descriptionLarge building (center left) housed laboratories on the first floor and a dormitory on the second
dc.descriptionBurned to the ground in 1891
dc.format.mediumimage/tif
dc.format.mediumimage/jpg
dc.rightsLicensed as Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/
dc.sourcePhoto Collection - MBL Archives Box 17
dc.titleAnderson School of Natural History
dc.typeStillImage
dc.publisher.digitalArizona Board of Regents
dc.publisher.digitalMarine Biological Laboratory Archives
dc.subject.mblhistoryLocal Area
dc.description.typePhotographs


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record